The 2016-2017 season of the KWSQA lecture series is underway!
We love to host new and local speakers! Got an idea you’d like to try out? Working on a talk that you want to test or practice? Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Here are some details about presentation format and what kind of things we’re looking for.
- Over lunch from 11:45am to 1pm
- Generally at UW, last Wednesday of the month
- 45-55 minute presentation
- Can be lecture style, interactive with audience, technical/technique demonstration, workshop style, etc
- We provide projector, mics, audience. You provide laptop, content.
- Topic must be related to software testing/quality, software development practices, relevant to our audience of primarily software testers.
Details to Include in Your Submission
- Working title
- Brief description – about a paragraph – of the topic
- A short bio about yourself (relevant experience in the industry, any past presentation experience, etc)
- Availability for presenting